Module 1: Getting Better Results When Life Has Stalled Out On You
– Why This Course
– What Topics This is Relevant To
– How to Get Results In The Business of Life
– Going Reverse Up the Results Rabbit Hole
– Expanding Perspective/Insight/Awareness…this is where the MAJEQ begins.
~ Mingyur Rinpoche
Module 2: How’d You Get Here
– Dependent Origination (funky strategies are secondary to…)
– What You Were Really Seeking
– Maladaptive Coping Strategies Were Your ‘Fake Best Friend’
– How To Get Real Best Friends (it takes work, but so worth it)
Module 3: Bad Stories & Funky Coping
– The Stories (ones you were told and believed…and ones you told yourself)
– Wanting to Feel Better…is totally normal.
Module 4: Taking the Hoe Back & Writing Better Stories (+ installation)
– Life Can Wash Down On You or
– You can Pickup the Hoe and Make New Rows in the Heart/Mind Garden
– Asking The Right Questions to Identify Negative (non useful) Beliefs
– Identifying the Healthy Thing You Were REALLY Seeking
Module 5: Fixing Your Fish Pond Ecology
– Critter Study Opening
– Get Busy
– Move Up The Tree to Pull You In The Direction You Want
– Fish Pond, Fish Pond, Fish Pond…yes it’s that important!
– Surround Yourself With a Great Tribe!
Module 6: Your Daily Grind / Cadence of Life
– What You Repeatedly Do Quote
– Cadence of Life (Week Day, Week End)
– In All Areas of Life (Work, Pleasure, Spiritual, Etc)…
Module 7: Internal State Work (Ninja Mental Tricks)
– Intro to Meditations That Doesn’t Suck!
– MAJEQ Question; MAJEQ Time Machine; Shaman Sensory Time; Let All That Shit Go!
– Relaxation Response (Listen to the smaht sciency M.D. guy). (link to Google search results)
– BTW, more smaht sciency Harvard peeps on Cortisol (link to article)
Module 8: Internal/External Looping + 2 Things Approach
– Go from Internal Strats & if those don’t manage thought turds effectively,
go external (St Francis of Assisi quote)
– Small achievable goals, every day…grind…
Module 9: Assigning Meaning to Your Struggle
– Vicktor Frankl Story
– The Boddhisaatva Path
– Your Greatest Fear, Pain, Struggle, etc = Your Biggest Gift, Strength
– Ways You Can Do This…motivation for wellness and peace.
Now go find 2 people to share your “Map Out of The Forest”
PASS it along…and ask them to do the same.
What to do next…
Monthly Coaching Group < Click Here
One-on-One Offer Application < Click Here
~ Aboriginal Proverb